Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Illustration friday for this week (Feb. 6: 'flawed'

Link
This is my second posting on Illustration Friday. So far I've received about 40 hits total from the posting last week; most were on the Friday itself... So this week I've posted it earlier, so that it will appear on the home/opening page of Illustration Friday for a few more days.
I decided this week to spend three hours in total on the illustration friday drawing and just use it as a tool or opportunity for practice, a pretend assignment (good, as I'm not getting any real ones). I think that I will adopt this approach in a more general way, giving myself 'assignments' that will hopefully add to my portfolio if they turn out well, and not take too much time if they don't.

Hay, check out my website, why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment