...and oh, such a taxing of my brain! I'm beginning to 'get it'...I think. CSS code is even starting to make some kind of sense... not that I can make it do what I want most of the time, but....even so. Still, progress has been made: Here is a new logo that I made for my new site (I'm thinking that it will work well too on the reverse side of my new business cards!):
It's far from being finished, but I've made great progress over the last couple of days. I won't bore you with the details of my agonizing struggles, but I've found that what I would have assumed to be the simplest things to do are actually quite complicated to make happen. For example, I've spent a LOT of time trying to centre my image gallery on the home page. I've followed several pieces of coding advice to the letter, only to wind up with a left-justified column of thumbnails. I've put them back in a table, but I'll keep working on finding the solution. At least the column is gone! (I was somewhat relieved to see that many people in the Headway forum had the same problems!) Arrrgh.... enough with slaving over a hot computer, already. Back with more progress soon!