Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Perruche perdu 'poster'; further doodling for yuks

Well, I've completed the second side of my new promotional piece:


However, I'm not completely satisfied with my handpainted contact information...it's a little irregular...Luckily, I scanned this before painting in the contact information, and added in the same information using photoshop- I'll use that for my cards.  (Here, once again, is the other side:)


I'm somewhat annoyed with myself, though, for not having checked the 'oversized' postcard template (vistaprint) before- it's a little more vertical than the standard, alas.  I'm unwilling to crop either image, but I'm not sure that the standard side will show the contact information sufficiently (it can't be too small; we don't ALL have eyes like microscopes!).  I'll have to do a test; if it's not clear enough, I'll consider either a) adding the contact information to the 'girl' side (just superimposing on the image) or b) painstaking photoshop additions.  This will not be easy on the 'girl' side (for this side, a 'frame' of another colour might make more sense), but fairly easy on the 'poster' side.  We shall see.  (And that'll learn me to check sizing details ahead of time!)

Finally, some more doodling.  Argumentative rival teas! Once again with the floating heads! Accusatory coffee!






No comments:

Post a Comment