Wednesday, April 13, 2011

IF: bottled

Here is my entry for IF this week; the theme was 'bottled'.  This is obviously just a quick sketch, nothing more than silliness and the first thing that came to my mind (they're not even in a BOTTLE, it's clearly more of a JAR).  This fast and associative idea-generation seems to be the best way for me to get something done for Illustration Friday these days instead of agonizing over it- I mean, it's really just for fun- if I do indeed come up with something that I like- e.g. 'cultivate' a couple of weeks ago (which prompted me to rename it 'summer' and do a 'seasons' series), all the better.  Back with more soon- the final season still to come.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely work! After years of fish paste it's about time they had some retaliation. Such a nice drawing too :^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how they have their lips on the jar. Very cute. Great drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely illustration! I don't think it matters that it's a jar :) and I find it a great prompt to make images that I wouldn't have thought of on my own! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heisann!
    I love the way you think, this is just for fun - and how you see solutions can be creatively for others... understand??
    Nice work!

    Wish you a happy Easter ;:OD)

    ReplyDelete